Friday 18 January 2008

My message

First of all, I haven't been checking my blog since my last post on funny pictures. And today I realised that there were new comments on the post "Continuation of girls camp 2007 --- Homosexuality and the Ex-gay Lifetstyle"

The reason why I posted all the notes I got from Pastor Edmund's workshop is to share with others what I have learnt and also to hear other people's opinions, because I do believe that everyone has a right to let their voices be heard. But even as I read the new comments today, I really regret posting the post. The post has travelled as far as into Pastor Edmund's blog! (malu-fied)

I realised that this post has hurt certain people, and I am afraid would hurt Girls Christian Camp. But what is done is done, so I just want to say I'm sorry 1st of all to Pastor Edmund and Pastor Amanda for anything in this post which has offended you. I do hope you will forgive me. 2nd of all I want to say sorry to Yuki, if this post has caused you hurt. I will follow Pastor Amanda's advice and to pray for you, for I believe God has great things in store for you, just as He has in store for everyone else.

Lastly, I just want to wish Pastor Edmund and Pastor Amanda all the best in life and their ministry and truly pray that God will use them to the fullest for His glory. Also want to pray that God will continue to guide Yuki, to speak to her and to be ever so real in her life.

God bless.

No comments: