Monday 21 January 2008

God is soooo good!

I'm in college :P. Our teacher realised that we won't be able to concentrate even if he teaches so he let us go. Why can't we concentrate? :P. It's because we just got our results at approximately 11.50am. And truly truly praise God and thank God.

The AS exam was like a roller coaster physically and mentally. Especially when I felt I didn't do good in my physics practical, my chemistry practical, and my chemistry paper 2. And also the anxiety over the possibility that I'll have to retake the exams if I don't do so good. Putting my faith and trust in God was a real challenge for me. But it paid off. I was just praying yesterday, asking God to prepare my heart for the worst. I don't want to put my hopes too high, because I was afraid I would cry if my results didn't reach my high hopes. But at the same time, I really do hope and pray that I'll get good results, so that I won't need to retake the exam. And as I was praying, it struck me to give thanks to God, even before my results are out. And even as I was giving thanks and praising God for my results (which was not known yet), I truly felt peace and comfort and my heart was really prepared. My results will make an impact in my future. God has my future in His hands, and it is a beautiful future. Whatever my results may be God will give me what's best for my future. And truly, He has given me the best.

God, You've always guided me in life. From the day I was born till this very day. You've guided every academic results and even when I felt like I wasn't going to do good, You did the impossible. This time it's the same thing again. I felt like I didn't do good for AS exam, but this time I felt like I was really going to do really bad. But Father, You've guided me all my life, and I know You won't bring me down this time. And God, I really thank You and praise You, because once again You did something that I felt was the impossible. Truly God, with You NOTHING is impossible. Father, here are my results. I commit them to Your hands, and I just glorify Your name for it. This are not my results. It's Yours. Thank You Big Daddy. And I love You!

By the way, I got 3 A's and 1 B. B for Thinking Skills. Praise God!! =)

*Something funny I want to share. When I told my father I got B for thinking skills, he said, "Aiya, I know you cannot think wan." Hahaha!!!

“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours…” Mark 11:22-24

No comments: