Friday 18 January 2008

Prepare my heart oh Lord.

Father, I put my trust in You. I put my faith in You. Father I believe that whatever happens, You know what's best for me. Father, please prepare my heart, please strengthen my heart. I don't want to put my hopes too high, but I do hope for the best. But Father, please prepare my heart, prepare me for the worst. Heavenly Father, help me not to be nervous, help me not to be anxious, but to just trust You. I just commit this into Your mighty hands. You know my life even before I was born. And I trust that whatever I get is Your will. Father You've guided me so far in life, in every exam and the results, and I know You won't forsake me or leave me in this. Whatever I get, Father I just want to thank You and praise You. Father, help me not to cry if they're bad, but strengthen me. Father, I give You all the glory and praise. Thank You Lord Jesus. And I'm sorry for the times when I disappointed You. In Jesus most precious name I pray, Amen.

I will not be afraid...for Thou art MY GOD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

joanne :)

thanks for ur faith n love in God that has encouraged me in many ways. really glad to have u met in prayer group. continue to be strong n uphold the prayer group to pass on the flame..all the best as we surrender our life to Him..love u sister.take care dear joanne..

sab

JoJo said...

hey sabrina! thanks for your encouragement! love ya too! all da best for your dentistry application. will be praying for ya :P

take care!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.