Thursday 20 December 2007

I have learnt to question more, and to think more...

Hey peeps, I just want to say that even as you read my post "Continuation of girls camp 2007---Homosexuality and the Ex-Gay Lifestyle", do read the comments that come with it. Because there are others whose voices you need to hear. And most importantly, I forgot to add in that everything I said in the post is definately not 100% correct. And honestly, I don't think there is a right or wrong in this topic. So yea, read the comments too because you might learn something more about this topic. I sure did. :)

Thanks to all who gave your comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a recurring dream about you being a pastor. 3 times in a row.In the dreeam you are in a big stadium and people just turn up to listen to your preaching.You were smiling away very happy.Maybe its your calling could be your passion " HIM". I am not sure you know better.Enjoy your journey to India.

JoJo said...

Ok....this is pretty scary. Who is this?

Anonymous said...

Your journey to India is god's work on you. He designed it for you.You have your answers in that trip in Jesus name. Praise the Lord, Amen.