Thursday 6 December 2007

Driving... Ahhhhhh!!!!

Ok...know why I'm freaking out? Cuz my driving test is tomorrow! Yea. I took it once...and failed it. Sigh. Now I'm back to retake, but only the road part because I passed the parking, 3point turn and hill.

After a few months of not driving (about 5 months to be exact), I only took 6 hours of driving lesson. 6 hours! LOL. The first time I had my driving lesson (I mean after 5 months), I sat in the kancil, moved to first gear, lift up the clutch (too fast I think), and the car's engine died. Yup, that was like 4 days ago. And, oh yea... I crashed into a divider. >.<

Today I had my last 3 hours of driving lesson, using a proton saga. Kancil rosak. LOL. Yea, today's lesson was ok. At least my engine didn't die and I didn't crash into a divider. LOL. But it's proton saga. I think if I used the kancil my engine might've died. Oh well, tomorrow is the day and honestly....I'm VERY scared. I don't want to fail again. At the same time I don't want to bribe. It's so tempting to bribe especially when you know they might purposely fail you. But I've made up my mind and am standing firm to what I know is right. I'M NOT GOING TO BRIBE!! *bluek*

God, please help me. I can't do this on my own. I need Your help. Please help me pass. Please...

I trust in God and I know He won't leave me nor forsake me. I have faith in Him. I have faith...that I will pass.

No comments: