Friday 23 November 2007

Finally!

Finally! After 1 month + 10 days with only 10 papers...AS exam is over. It was honestly a rough roller coaster ride, physically and mentally. But I truly thank God because He was there for me every step of the way, and I've learned more and more about Him through this tough time. He is really awesome, and I could not have gone through this exam without Him. And He was there with me all the way. Praise God!

It was really crazy. 1 month and 10 days! It's longer than SPM and has less papers than SPM. Haha. It was like, no mood to study but at the same time felt guilty after watching tv (aka "rest"). Haha. Now I can watch tv without feeling guilty! I'm chasing after chinese shows now with my mom. XD

Sadly, I have to go back to college for classes right after my last paper...for another 2 weeks!! Wahhhhh. And the teachers are teaching A2, and honestly, I can't really remember A2 stuffs. Haha. I've been burying myself in AS the past more than one month till I can't really remember A2 stuffs. Freaked out a lil' XD. And by the way, the teachers are scaring us a little...ok, wait...alot! Haha. Because next year we won't have enough time to study all of A2 stuffs so we have to get it starting...now. Sigh, just finished 1 exam have to start studying for the other already.

Anyway, I'm at my aunt's house now =). Going to be spending the weekend at her house. Her neighbour invited her for a wedding dinner, and since she doesn't have any teman, she asked me to teman her =). Exciting! Haha.


PS: Going to take my driving test in dec *Screams*

No comments: