Wednesday 7 November 2007

Stardust


I just came back from watching Stardust in KLCC and I have to just say...this movie is amazing. Seriously, a must watch. Filled with fantasy, adventure and humour, this movie is indeed one of the greatest this year (after Transformers). Casting Charlie Cox, Claire Danes, Sienna Miller, Michelle Pfeiffer, Robert De Niro and lots more. By the way, Robert De Niro always comes to me as a serious kind of person but in this movie, he is hillarious! Seriously, you'll laugh your head off!
Ya know, I almost missed this movie. I reached the cinema at about 5.15 pm and the 6pm show was full according to the screen. And I thought, great, I can't watch Stardust. So I was discussing with my dad about what other movies we can watch. And suddenly at 5.40pm, the "full" sign was gone. And then it hit me. They're releasing the reserved tickets! There was another problem though. The seats available could be right in the front. But Thank God indeed because not only did we manage to get the tickets, we got great seats! 3rd row from the back. And with the humour in the movie, the whole cinema was roaring with laughter. XD
A must watch! Seriously! Go to your nearest cinema immediately and watch this movie! LOL!

No comments: