Saturday 10 November 2007

God DOES care…even for the smallest things

God is so amazing. I couldn’t find my watch, and the last time I remember seeing it was about 2 weeks ago. And I was starting to get anxious, because this watch is really precious, a Christmas gift from my dad and it costs quite a lot. And since I’ve been taking my watch to college for exams, I was starting to think maybe I left it on the desk or it fell.

Anyway, I still searched for it at home, hoping the watch was still in my house. After a few days, the chances that I lost my watch in college felt pretty high. But I kept on praying to God, asking Him to help me find my watch. I was practically searching the whole house! LOL. I was getting desperate, and I prayed for a sign from God, to tell me if the watch is in the house. Haha na, I didn’t get any sign. I got something better :P

Lo and behold…I found…my watch!! It was in an unexpected place, hidden within a pile of books, and I didn’t see it the 1st time I searched that place. Coincidence? I don't think so. I've gone through too many of them for them to be called 'coincidences'. God IS awesome. And He does care…even for the smallest things. =)

“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours…”

Mark 11:22-24

No comments: