Friday 7 December 2007

Did I mention? God is SO awesome!

I have faith...that I will pass my driving test. And guess what? I PASSED!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! Yea, really praise God, man. I couldn't have done it without Him. And He was there with me all the way.

Couldn't sleep well last night. Tossed and turned all night. Kept thinking what if I fail again. Prayed all the way from the driving school to the test centre. XD. Thank God I passed! You know, I was the 1st one to drive on the road. I mean, everyone just registered, and I was walking towards the waiting place. I just sat down, trying to calm myself down, and here comes a man examiner calling me. LOL. Got a shock. Wasn't ready at all. Haha. But yea, God was with me all the while. When I was driving, there were some parts where I thought I was going to fail. But PRAISE GOD! I passed! He is truly awesome!

Thank You so much Lord. I needed Your help and You helped me. Thank You!

ps...told you male examiner's not as strict as female examiner. (the 1st time a female examiner failed me)

No comments: