Wednesday 21 March 2012

Buck Up

*Takes a deep breath*

Hi. =)

So many things to say, but don't know where to start. Well, first, I'm coming back to blogging (let's see how long it'll last this time haha). So many things happened since my last post. Happiness. Sadness. Disappointments.

At this very moment, disappointment overwhelms everything else. Disappointment at myself. But I choose not to sit and sulk. I choose, to change. I choose to be a better me.

Time to buck up. Time to grow up. Time to come back to the right path. I've veered off too far. But God, bring me back.

"Higher than the mountains that I face

Stronger than the power of the grave

Constant through the trial and the change

One thing remains

One thing remains

Your love never fails it never gives up it never runs out on me


In death and in life I'm confident and covered by the power of your great love

My debt is paid there's nothing that can separate my heart from your great love."

No comments: