Saturday 24 March 2012

Almost there

There. I spent the whole day today cleaning my room. It was a pig sty before that, thank God I don’t have a picture to show that >< Haha. No before, but here’s after:


Organised clothes. And yes, I know I have a lot of clothes. Half of which I don't seem to wear. Hmm..

I see my floor!! *oops, a hint of how bad it was before*

Stacked books. =)

Laundry tomorrow, and I’m practically done. =) Oh and I’ll need to wash my hiking shoes. That’ll probably take a while.


Room check. Next, life.

There was a point in my life (a couple of weeks ago in fact) where I just gave up and self-destructed. I just couldn’t care less, and was slacking so much. I knew I was going to regret it later, but at that time I didn’t care. Now, I do care. There’s so much to do. All the work just piled up. And I regret so much now. I remember clearly thinking at that time, “There’s still time. Don’t worry. It’s okay to have a day off. There’s still time.” It’s amazing how time literally flies. Day turned into weeks. There’s no time now. But I’ll try to make the most out of it.

So, a note to all those out there who are thinking of self-destructing. Don’t. In whatever way. Could be you just cut yourself off from God. From your parents. Or it could be that you just let go of your obligations and responsibilities, knowing that there’ll be consequences later, but still don’t care. My advice. Don’t. You’ll definitely regret it later. Just like how I am regretting it now.

Hang in there! Don't give up! Don't self-destruct. Instead, rejoice. It's a choice. Your choice.

No comments: