Friday 13 June 2008

PROM!

So much for watching movie the other night. It was too late. Oh well, the incredible hulk is out!!!And Edward Norton is acting in it!!! Ahhh, exciting! He's such a great actor. And he's so cute! >.<

Tonight's my college prom. And it's friday the 13th today! ....Spooky? Maybe we'll have the malaysian version of Prom Night. LOL. Nah, I don't believe in friday the 13th. Doesn't spook me out. Feeling a little excited and a little scared for tonight though. I've put on so much weight during the exams I feel fat when I'm wearing the dress. :( And I hope and pray that no one will ask me to dance....because I can't!!! LOL. I'm serious, if someone asks me to dance I'll freak and run to the toilet! LOL.

One thing's for sure, I'll definately take Kit Yan's advice : "Eat your money's worth." Haha. So true!

I'll be uploading pictures. Till then, bye!

No comments: