Wednesday 18 June 2008

Chateau Des Lumiere

That's the theme for my college prom on friday. Don't ask me what it means, I don't know french. LOL. Anyway, I didn't bring my camera along for prom because my camera wasn't working so I just got the pictures from Han Yang and Yao Siang. Thanks you guys!

Good news and bad news. Good news: it was pretty fun. Ate my money's worth like Kit Yan said. And had fun taking pictures and seeing people dressed up and there were some pretty cool performances especially the ones by the lecturers.

Bad news: I look horrible in the prom pics. Not all but most of them. My arm looks gigantic! Gosh. This really calls for a diet! And exercise. :(

Not going to write much, just going to let the pictures speak for themselves :) Enjoy!

A band. Played a few songs.

FOOD!!


Prom King and Queen having a go at the dance floor






















Talk to the hand! LOL.

Shy? ;)












Wei Tse and me


Su Lyn, Wei Tse and me

Wei, me, Su Lyn, Fifi! Hehe*she hates that I call her fifi*

The girls with Ms Ching, the maths teacher




The girls (7 girls in a classroom of 20+)


The guys (not all are here)



This..I have to say, is pretty awesome! The lecturers dancing!

The class (not all here though)


The class with Ms Tang, our further maths 2 teacher.




Weeeeee......

Us with further maths 1 teacher, Mr Peter. One of a kind.


Kok Foong, Su Lyn, Wei Tse, me


Meng Kit, Azrul, Wei, me


Han Yang with us.


Tian Yi and Afiqah. The class is always teasing them. They do look cute together, don't they ;)

Roses.


Well, that's all the pictures I am posting. It's almost 3am now. Takes a long time to upload all these pictures. *Yawn*, before I sleep just want to say a few words about my class.

It has been great to have these guys and girls as my classmates for a year and a half. The laughter we shared, the lame jokes we shared (or more like I shared ;))....truly memorable. Thank you, guys and gals, for helping me with work, especially those who explained again and again the things I didn't understand (you know who you are). Thanks for the lunches we had together for 1 and a half years. I will always cherish the times we went to As You Like It just to eat the tom yam there. I'll really miss that tom yam. LOL. You guys and gals are just so great! And I wish you all the best in your life and in your future! Love ya loads!!

Signing out.

No comments: