Sunday 29 June 2008

=)

I had the weekend to think things through. About what exactly I'm upset about and what I can do about it.

I'm bumped cause I keep being judged and blamed. It's ok to judge me but I'd rather it be done behind my back rather than at my face.

Then I had a talk with Kit and what she said was right. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. So why am I trying so hard to?


I miss you..But I like it better when you where happy rather than depressed.

Anyway, I've decided not to be sad. Not to be depressed. For what? Over other people? No. I'm going to be happy. To be joyful. A pastor once said, "Be happy. Don't be depressing. Christians are happy people."

So I'm going to be happy. Not sad. Not depressed. Especially not because of other people. I know myself. I know my mom brought me up good. I know what I'm good at I don't have to prove it to anyone.

=) I do feel much better. Because for once I'm learning not to take people's crap and get depressed because of it. =) Not easy to do. But at least I'm learning =)

Cheers!

No comments: