Wednesday 25 July 2007

Wang Lee Hom's newest album =)

I got it! I got it! I can't believe it! LOL. I was in college today and sitting next to me was Wei Tse and Su Lyn. And they were being very secretive since this morning ;) As we were getting ready to go for our break, Wei Tse suddenly took out a T-shirt and a black plastic bag and both Wei Tse and Su Lyn said, "Happy belated birthday!"

I was touched, cuz I didn't expect anything from them. And at 1st I was kinda blur. Ok...fine. I was very blur. I was sort of staring at the black plastic bag and suddenly I realised the front said Victoria Music Centre. And I was wondering, music centre? Putting my hand into the plastic bag, I slowly pulled out a CD and saw this :

WANG LEE HOM'S NEWEST CD ALBUM!!


You should've seen me...and the faces of the people around me. LOL. The moment I saw Wang Lee Hom's CD I practically screamed and my other classmates started staring at me. Haha.


THANKS SO MUCH WEI TSE AND SU LYN!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

And the T-shirt, came together with the CD. And guess wat's behind the T-shirt...

Yup..you've guessed it. It was Wang Lee Hom. Gosh he's cute =)

Other pics from the album :





*Heart melts* He's just so cool! He plays er-hu, violin, piano and the electric guitar. Don't know what else he plays. Plus, he's so cute!! XD
Was browsing through the Christchurch photos in my folder and I saw this.



Totally forgotten bout it =) . Took this outside Richard's church in NZ. Mama Jo. Cool rite? Haha when I was taking this picture, the owner of the car came and she was like, "Yup, that's me."

It's one week after my birthday and Richard's asking me how come I didn't blog about my birthday. Haha I'll blog about it soon because now the pictures are in my dad's laptop. So kind of lazy to get them.

Take care guys. I'll be staring at Wang Lee Hom's picture while listening to his new songs XD Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, I'm Hannah! I'm Wang Lee Hom's biggest fan! Are there any chance I can get a T_ shirt of him, too? I'm so in love with him!