Saturday 28 July 2007

My Birthday 2007

Hey peeps! It's time I blog about my birthday =) 1st, celebrated my birthday with my family, cousins, aunt and my 2 lovely nieces (Sherilyn and Alycia) on 14/7 (Saturday). Nothing special, just went out for dinner, bought a cake and celebrated in my aunt's apartment. Really made the two little girls happy(especially Sherilyn).



Here we are buying the cake from Secret Recipe. Look at Sherilyn. She looks so excited.



There's my cake. Chocolate. Yum =)



There's me and my cake. Peace!




"We are family..." There's my cousin with his wife and his 2 lovely babies, my mom, dad, aunt and cousin from Taiwan. One person missing though. My brother. I think he had something to do at home or something. Can't remember >.<



Sherilyn was so excited to cut the cake that we decided to cut it...together. Look how excited she is.


After all the excitement, here's Sherilyn eating the cake. She really enjoyed it. When she was eating, we talked to her and all she said was ,"Mmm...Mmm..." Haha. Too busy eating till she didn't even bother answering us. Haha. Cute lar she.

As my birthday was on a week day (Wednesday), I was torn between going to watch transformers (which I watched yesterday btw. It was so cool!), having a nice dinner in a nice restaurant and going to MPO. In the end, I decided to go to Hilton Hotel next to KL Central to eat Japanese food. The food was soo good.


Bon Apetite! Here I am with my food =) I know it's alot. But hey, it's my birthday! Let me enjoy my food and grow fat for just one day! Haha. Let me introduce to you, Una Jyu (aka eel with rice), California roll and Ebi Tempura (aka prawn tempura). The Ebi Tempura was sooooo good. Seriously. Recommended. And I expected the eel to be really small, but there were like 4 long strips of eel.


There's the eel with the rice. Was eating half of the 1st eel when I realised I forgotten to take a picture of the Una Jyu. Oops. XD



My aunt and me.

Tada! The birthday cake. Also from Secret Recipe. Haha, I was sitting talking to my family when suddenly I heard this group of people singing "Happy Birthday". And the 1st thought that came to my mind was, "Ooo, someone here is also celebrating his/her birthday." Actually, it was the waiters and waitresses singing Happy Birthday to me as they brought the cake. Haha. Shocked me for a while.


There. Nothing better than celebrating my birthday with my family =) Really had fun and enjoyed my dinner. I think I practically put on 5kg the next day (LOL, just kidding). But oh well, it was worth it ;) Thanks mom and dad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg you went t IKETERU!!! NOOO!!!

JoJo said...

yea i went to iketeru.. YESSS!!!
haha