Tuesday 10 July 2007

Transformers?

I was going to watch transformers on saturday night but didn't manage to in the end. Instead, went out for dinner with aunts, parents and cousins. *sigh*. I really want to watch transformers. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and buy the DVD ;)

I'm still not in the mood to study. All my friends are starting to make use of the library and I'm not. At least not yet ;) My mind is still in Christchurch. LOL. Had a blast there with my cousins. And even with my aunts. You might think aunts = mom X 3 but honestly, I had fun with them there. Lying in bed, talking and laughing with them before dozing off to sleep. *sigh*

Miss all the singing and rapping (LOL kit and the song shut up by black eyed peas. It was hillarious.) with my cousins. Miss eating hot pot with Richard and his friends. Also miss cooking hot pot for Richard LOL. And last but not least, I miss the fish and chips in NZ. They are soooo good! Haha.

Oh well, gotta snap out of it already. Trials are coming up *gasp*. Have to start drilling myself already.

I know I'm supposed to share something but...LOL I can't really remember. Haha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi joanne

JoJo said...

hey..er..which kim is this? lol.. sorry >.<