Friday 22 June 2007

Tagged!! Oh My......

Layer 1 : On The Outside

Name : Joanne Too Ee Ling Birthdate : 18/07/1989 Current Status : Single Eye Colour : brown Hair Colour : black with light brown highlights Righty or Lefty : righty

Layer 2 : On The Inside

My Heritage : chinese My Fears : lizards and injections My Weakness : I’m lame >.< My Perfect Pizza : seafood pizza

Layer 3 : Yesterday , Today , Tomorrow

My Thoughts First Waking Up : it’s cold! (I’m in NZ and it’s winter) My Bedtime : earliest 10pm till anytime My Most Missed Memory : I can’t remember >.<

Layer 4 : My Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi McD or Burger King : both Single or Group Dates : single Nike or Adidas : nike Tea or Nestea : nestea Chocolate or Vanilla : chocolate Cappucino or Coffee : cappucino

Layer 5 : Do You ...

Smoke : nope Curse : I can’t say no.But I try not to Take a Shower : of course Have a First Crush : yup.I was in kindergarden.haha Think You've Been in Love : maybe Go To School : yup Wanna Get Married : maybe Believe In Yourself : sometimes Think Your a Health Freak : no

Layer 6 : In The Past

Drank Alcohol : I can only stand shandy.Wine, beer and champagne too bitter for me >.< Gone To The Mall : loads of times Been On Stage : yup Eaten Sushi : yup Dyed Your Hair : yup

Layer 7 : Have You Ever ...

Played A Stripping Game : no Changed Who You Were To Fit In : sometimes

Layer 8 : Age Your Hoping ...

To Be Married : before 35

Layer 9 : In A guy...

Best Eye Colour : brown Best Hair Colour : brown. Or maybe black? Short or Long Hair : short

Layer 10 : What Were You Doing ...

A Minute Ago : eating fish and chips (the fish n chips in NZ is soo good) Hour Ago : was in Richard’s school library (Riccarton highschool) 5 Hours Ago : er.. in Richard’s school. Doing bio. 1 Month Ago : er..don’t remember Year Ago : er.. don’t remember >.<

Layer 11 : Finish The Sentences ...

I Love : God I Feel : happy cuz I’m in NZ with my cousin Richard I Hate : lizards I Hide : er..from scary people? I Miss : him. I wish I didn’t though :( I Need : to get a later flight back from nz

Layer 12 : Tag 5 People

Fu Han

Kit

Alex

Shen

Joanna

No comments: