Friday 29 June 2007

Christchurch,NZ part II

Hey peeps, I just got a flight back to Malaysia on the 2nd July.Which means I won't be missing any classes!Yay!LOL it was so hard to get a flight back from Christchurch to Malaysia.Don't know why.

Anyways, I went to a supermarket here called the Warehouse.Found the biggest shoe there.Size 17!!Was so shocked.

There're the 2 gigantic shoes.1 black 1 orange


There's the gigantic shoe and my shoe.LOL

Walked around the city one day(can't remember when).Took a few pictures and then went to Mum's 24! (Korean restaurant).Ate bul-go-gee there.It was so good.

Mum's 24

Bul-go-gee (it's beef). Yum =)

Another day I went to Mum's again and ate Kimchi Zigae(Richard told me it was nice)

Went to Cathedral Square.Christchurch Cathedral is so huge.Went inside and there was someone playing the organ.It was so peaceful.


Outside the Christchurch Cathedral
Inside Christchurch Cathedral (I didn't take this.Got it from the internet haha)


Outside the Cathedral

Christchurch Art Gallery(Didn't go inside though.haha)


Also fed the ducks.Somewhere ;)
Christchurch,NZ part III's coming up next.LOL.*phew*so much more to blog about.Till then.

No comments: