Saturday 30 June 2007

Christchurch, NZ part III

Last Saturday (23/06/07) I went to Victoria Square with Richard,his family and my aunties for Market Day.Didn't really know what to expect when I went there.There were people selling stuffs like souvenirs, food, and there were people singing and all.It was pretty cool.I'll let the pictures do the talking. There's Richard and me =) (my beanie looks funny LOL)

The lady in white on the right was playing with the children.So sweet.















Lo and behold.We found "Warisan Melayu".Malaysians! LOL.They were selling roti canai.Looks nice?It was stone cold.LOL I think it's because of the cold weather.

















Ok these 2 fellas were just freaky.Looks real?That's because they are real!They were standing totally still.I don't know how they did it.LOL.The guy on the left (wearing the brown shirt) was standing totally still and when Richard and I looked at him,he turned,look at us and smiled.Haha.Then he turned back and stood totally still again.Freaky!!

Feels like autumn.LOL.

Kit(cousin from UK) and Alex (Richard's brother) came to Christchurch on Monday(25/6/07).Then on Tuesday (26/6/07), Richard, his family, Kit and I went to...

I ordered "Land Lovers" and this is what I got...


Nope.You're not seeing things.It is what it is.LOL.It's raw.Yup, raw meat on top of a very,very,very hot stone (or whatever you call it).LOL.The stone's hot enough to cook the meat.So yeah,basically, we cook the meat.Haha.My meat was partly burnt and some parts were, erm, shall we say medium rare.LOL.Had fun though.Kit ordered something (can't remember what's the name) and he was like, "It's half a kg of raw meat on top of the stone!" LOL.


My aunt (Richard's mom) ordered this.Seafood chowder.Yum.

Richard ordered this.The meat's on top of a potato.

Dessert....Cheese cake! Yum!!

That's all for today.Going to go karaoke with Richard and the others tomorrow.Will blog more bout it then.Bye!

No comments: