Thursday 6 September 2007

Freedom!!

*blow*..hmm, a lil' dusty. *Looks around*. Shen! I don't see any cobwebs here. Just a lil' bit of dust thats all. See? All clean now. XD


Sorry lar..I've been having trials. Today's the last day! Yay!! Freedom!! Now my to-do-list :

party
party
party
shopping
shopping
watch movies
shopping
watch more movies
shopping
shopping
chat
chat
chat
chat
watch movies
shopping
makan ;)

Haha, yea. Pretty much the same thing. Oh well, I've got 2 weeks holiday now. After that Finals *gasp*!

One week party one week study. LOL. Just kidding lar. I don't go party. No one host one for me. Or maybe no one invites me *gasp!*

Haha nah, I'm not that desperate to go parties. Anyway, other stuffs in my to-do-list include >>>> driving test. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Man, all my friends passed their driving test and now most of them are driving around already. And what about me? I failed! And now I've got to retake. Blah, I hate the driving test. I dread it. I don't even want to drive. Get me a driver to drive me around lar. LOL.

*Sigh* I've got to get over with it anyway. I just really hope I'll pass this time. I'M NOT GONNA BRIBE. At all! Not gonna give those people the satisfaction of getting my money!! LOL.


Anyways, guess what? I'VE GOT A LAPTOP! Weeeeeeeeeee!! It's Dell. 14 inch. I think. I'm using it now! Pretty cool. I'm gonna get a router in my house so I'll have wireless internet. XD. No more fighting with my bro over the internet then. Haha.

Oh well. Will update more later. Tataz!

No comments: