Saturday 19 July 2008

Horrible in directions

I'm so horrible in directions. Honestly! And today I wasn't the only one.

I went for Korean Stone BBQ with Kit Yan, Joanna and Clarice for dinner. It was fun BBQing the fish, chicken and lamb, and also eating steamboat. The only thing was that the BBQ made our faces oily and the hot butter from the pot kept splashing and burning us as we were cooking the meat. Otherwise, it was fun. Really missed hanging out with Kit Yan, Joanna and Clarice. Someone was missing though. At least she's coming back in August, then we'll get to hang out! ;)

After dinner, I sat in Kit Yan's car and Joanna sat in Clarice's car and we went to some hill to see the view of KL. It was awesome to see the lights lighting up KL at night. After that, I followed Clarice's car to go home while Joanna followed Kit Yan's car to go back to their place.

And guess what? Clarice and I got lost! LOL! It was so funny. We took the wrong turning and ended up in the middle ring road heading towards KLIA. We actually passed Cheras and we passed Kit Yan's church (Charis Christian Centre). Fortunately, we managed to take a U-turn and head home. A little late but at least we found our way home. Embarrassing but hilarious. Haha. I bet Kit Yan and Joanna are going to be laughing their heads off when they hear this story.

LoL I'm really sorry but I'm bad at directions! Haha. Oh well, it was an adventure. Embarrassing but funny adventure. Hehe.

Will blog and post pictures of my birthday celebration as soon as I get the pictures. =) Feeling tired now. So...

Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm...imagine if we actually went to KLIA...lol.

Missmalaysia'76 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missmalaysia'76 said...

It should be http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6037357